Thursday, August 30, 2012

One Lazy Thursday Afternoon

They say there's always a first time for everything. I don't even know why I suddenly decided to make a blog. Well it's not really because I'm unemployed and just got bored at home. But maybe, I just want to do something different. I think I heard someone whispered "do something productive today" ;). I don't usually write things out of boredom or thought of something new or creative to write about. And I hardly even read books or articles so don't expect any deep vocabulary. This is something new to me, so If you could give me any advice, that would be very helpful.

"One Lazy Thursday Afternoon." I don't know why I decided to use that title; I've been so lazy eversince :p. Sleep, Eat, Surf the net, Eat, Watch Movie, Eat and Sleep. And I've been repeating the same old routine since I resigned from my job. I don't really have much to do plus I don't have money to even go out and have fun. Well, I do have money but I've been saving money for something very important. 


One person would always tell me to step out of my comfort zone. I always tell him that it's not that easy but I'm trying. Blogging is totally not my thing, but It's worth a try; besides, I have nothing to lose. Most people would describe me as the quiet timid girl who doesn't know how to express herself. I don't speak my mind (cause If I did I will be in deep shit). For sure blogging could help me be more expressive in a creative way. Also, they said one of the best method to deal with stress is through writing. I'm not the type of person who shares my problems, or talks about feelings. Plus, I don't really trust people easily. And so my other option would be writing whatever and whenever I want. They just have to read between the lines or not care at all.

Speaking about feelings, what I normally do is post a status about what I feel at the moment. But I usually get in trouble. People would usually think differently about my posts and misinterpret it. For example, on twitter, I couldn't really explain what I just tweeted since it has limited characters. Plus, I don't really want to display all the drama that's going on in my life to social networking sites. But I do want to give people hints that I'm not always fine. I start a blog for fun and to do something healthy in my leisure time. And you can't really stop me from talking about my feelings on this site. Besides, few people would be interested to read my blogs. :)


Again, I'm a newbie. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment